Sunday 14 January 2018

Can we be together again Forever...


This is the story of my best friend who confides all his stories to me.....

This was a story that he wrote and left it behind for me ...

All alone in a dreary desert of breakup,
I try to contemplate what made my life so stirred up....

Was it because of my true love,
Of whose existence there isnt any clue...

U remember the innocent kid and the big girl on whom we quarreld all day  long ,because we were still afraid whether to nurture our love and get along...

At times i used to think how people could talk for hours together on phone,
Only to realise later that we had reached the top of that crown...

U remember the times we sang rhymes for our future children"Twinkle twinkle little star",
And now i wonder how and where u r...

Time flew like never before 
and my already smiling face had a much bigger smile for sure...

The eternal times that we spent together,
Will be etched in my heart forever...

However big were all my problems,
When i shared them with u they became simple games...

How we had thought that together,
We could destroy any demon and transform any human...

I wonder why god was so jealous..
For he brought between our love and life obstacles...

Life's been like hell after your absense,
But I still fear i will learn tô live without ur presence....

Wait,were u just a figment of my imagination,
Or my better half's true personification...
Whatever,i just wonder if we can again be  together forever....

Happy Anniversary Dear..

               

2 comments: